FKA IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN MELBOURNE
Fender Katsalidis Architects (FKA) is renowned for producing buildings that are cutting edge in design and incorporate fine technical detail. With a strong pipeline of work and a fast growing workforce we are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team in an IT Support role.
Reporting to our Systems Administrator, the primary focus of this role will involve level 1 support involving desktop, network administration and hardware support to our 90 onsite staff.
Key responsibilities of the position will include:
- Workstation configuration and set up of all portable devices
- Upgrading hardware and software as required
- Completing back-up and archiving procedures
- Providing user level training
- Maintaining the equipment log and assets list
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in a service desk role, be proactive and willing to learn, have the ability to deal well under pressure while maintaining a positive and professional attitude.
Certificate or diploma level qualifications in IT will be highly regarded; however training opportunities will be available to the successful applicant.
All enquiries and registrations of interest are strictly confidential. Only candidates eligible to live and work in Australia will be considered.
- Submit your application including cover letter and CV to [email protected] (max. 9MB)
- Covering letter should clearly state:
- Contact details;
- Your current location; and
- Visa or Residency details (if applicable).
- Applications for this vacancy close Monday, 27 March 2017