IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN MELBOURNE
A rare opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join our Melbourne team as IT Support Technician.
Reporting to our IT Manager and with support from external engineers, the primary focus of this role is to provide level 1 and 2 user desktop and network administration support to our 150 onsite staff across three locations.
Key responsibilities of the position will include:
- Workstation configuration and portable device set-ups;
- End-user hardware and software installation as directed;
- Back-up and archiving procedures;
- User desktop troubleshooting and help desk support;
- AV troubleshooting;
- User level basic training and IT induction;
- Maintaining the equipment log and assets list; and
- Maintaining logs of user requests and resolution.
Daily interaction with users on a variety of levels requires timely, effective and friendly written and verbal communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' experience in a desktop support role, be proactive and willing to learn and have the ability to deal well under pressure while maintaining a positive and professional attitude and approach.
Certificate or diploma level qualifications in IT will be highly regarded. Training and mentoring will be provided to the successful applicant.
This is a full-time role 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday; with the requirement to be punctual, reliable and have a reasonably flexible attitude towards working hours from time to time. Salary will be negotiated with reference to applicant's own skills and experience.
- Submit your application including CV and cover letter detailing your suitability for the role to [email protected]
- Subject Reference: IT Support Technician 2018
- Applications close COB Monday, 21st May 2018
- Candidates must be currently eligible to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis.
Join Fender Katsalidis and embark on a never-ending journey of design-based experiential learning through exciting and challenging projects.
When searching for talented team members to share this undertaking, our vision is constrained neither by systems thinking, nor the private or academic endeavours of those with the required expertise.
We seek to foster and maintain a workplace that supports the life and career stages of our people, and engenders trust and dedication.
If you seek a diverse and challenging career in a process, technical or administrative role; if you want to experience a sense of community and the creative process of a design-led practice; register your interest.