SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNERS MELBOURNE
FKA has recently relocated to a new studio in Southbank and, as a result of our expanded and improved studio environment, we are now seeking experienced interior design professionals to assist the further development of the practice’s interior design capability.
Our well-established interiors team in Melbourne is successfully designing and delivering projects across a range of sectors including commercial, hospitality, aged-care, luxury and high rise residential, galleries and educational projects. With an increasing number of commissioned and prospective projects requiring our attention we are very excited about our projected future growth and the interesting and challenging design opportunities being presented to us.
Accordingly, our leadership team is pleased to confirm the availability of newly created senior interior designer positions in the Melbourne Studio and that registrations of interest from suitably qualified and experienced candidates would be appreciated.
Successful candidates for these roles shall meet the following general selection criteria:
- More than five years of experience in interior design or architecture practice;
- Proven interior planning, concept and schematic design skills;
- The ability to envision and evolve interior schemes and effectively communicate resolved concept options and developed designs to clients, consultants and stakeholders;
- Strong FF&E selection and procurement skills and experience;
- Hand drawing as well as CAD skills;
- The ability to competently use graphics packages such as Photoshop and InDesign;
- A strong interest and ability to coach and develop undergraduate and graduate design personnel;
- Effective presentation skills;
- The ability to engender the trust and cooperation of people at all levels of organisations.
FKA offers successful candidates a flexible and supportive studio environment dedicated to the delivery of design excellence to clients and the built environment. Secure full-time positions are available for talented people with values that align with ours, and who have an interest in the social and professional development opportunities integral to our vibrant culture.
Salary packages and general terms are negotiable in accordance with experience and market rates. Candidate must be currently eligible to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply in a timely manner, to assist a smooth process of enquiry, selection and induction.
Submit your application including cover letter, CV and sample portfolio to [email protected]
Covering letter should clearly state:
- Contact details;
- Your current location; and
- Visa or Residency details (if applicable).
All applications are strictly confidential and may be retained on file for future reference. Should you wish for your personal details to not be retained please notify us by email.