ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICIAN MELBOURNE
As a leading architectural practice, Fender Katsalidis is renowned for designing cutting edge buildings with an exemplary degree of technical detail. Employing more than 150 talented professionals across three studios, we are currently lookingn Architectural Technician to join the team in Melbourne.
The role is a key contributor to ther success of our projects and one that is essential to the growth of the studio and team. You will be competent and experienced in the Design development and construction documentation environment using ArchiCAD at an expert level. Your Construction detailing is at a high standard to ensure design intent and fitness for purpose is evident in the packages of drawings produced for sign off and construction.
Of course you will work efficiently and effectively as a member of a project team on large and complex projects in the commercial and high rise / multi unit residential sectors. You will always demonstrate a comprehensive working knowledge of building codes and standards as well as a comprehensive knowledge of construction methods and systems.
Assisting at a high level with the production of schedules and specifications is key along with liasing with other consultants in order to integrate their inputs with architectural documentation. Demonstrating a solid working knowledge of BIM methods and protocols will be part of your armour and of course you will perform appropriate quality standards checks and ensure non-conformances are closed out in a timely manner.
FK offers successful candidates a flexible and supportive studio environment dedicated to the delivery of design excellence to clients and the built environment.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply without delay.
Candidates must be currently eligible to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis.
Email CV and Portfolio to [email protected]
Subject Reference: Architectural Technician
GRAPHIC DESIGNER MELBOURNE
Fender Katsalidis is a leading architecture and design studio known for delivering large-scale projects throughout Australia and Asia. We have studios located in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane employing more than 150 people.
We are currently seeking a Graphic designer to join our national Marketing team. The role has a national focus and will be key in assisiting in the growth of Studios across Australia. Of course you will have a passion for design and the following....
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud:
- InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and MS office
- Excellent time management and organisational skills including the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, changes to priorities and nail deadlines.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal paired with strong problem-solving skills.
- Tertiary education in Graphic Design / Visual Communications.
- Experience in a similar role is looked highly upon
- Maintaining and creating graphic content for company social media including Instagram (including working with the social media team to plan upcoming content and brainstorm ideas);
- Design and management of project information sheets and other collateral and for maintenance of website;
- Compilation of Requests for Tender, Expressions of Interest and Design Competitions;
- Prepare consistent on-brand marketing materials and graphic assets as required, both print and digital, from concept to finished artwork; capability statements, brochures, reports, proposals, presentations etc;
- Graphic design for marketing and business development activities such as conferences and events (i.e. invitations, signage, etc)
- Happy to work in a team environment under creative direction.
- Ability to create design work from conception through to production.
- A love for design, typography and art direction is a must.
- Illustration or photography skills a bonus.
- Ensure all projects are held to a high standard and delivered on time.
- Push the creative boundaries and be open to experimenting with concepts and creativity within existing brand guidelines.
We look forward to receiving you portfolio via email to: [email protected]
Subject reference: Graphic Designer
Applications close COB Friday, 18th December 2020
Candidates must be currently eligible to live and work in Australia.