Due to role progression of the incumbent we are looking for a commercial savvy, personable and enthusiastic Office/Studio Manager to embrace the day-to-day management of our 100+ team and attend to a diverse range of responsibilities that include:
- Collaborating with studio leadership on a range of operational, finance and administrative requirements
- Oversee front-of-house (reception) and lead and coordinate local business support team
- Encourage compliance to plan profitable project outcomes through driving team resource planning within revenue forecasts
- Oversee and authorise office expenditure within set budgets
- Coordinate local HR activities and processes
- Maintain and encourage compliance with studio processes and collaborate on the development of better business practices
- Maintain a professional and safe work environment for all team members
- Promote a culture based upon the values of efficiency, creativity, flexibility and world-class quality
Our ideal candidate will have a proactive and intuitive approach to supporting project-based creative teams in a design studio. This person is professionally presented and has all the essentials covered in communication, prioritisation of tasks and problem solving.
This position is well-suited to an individual with a qualification in a relevant business discipline and a working knowledge of a design-based professional services environment.
We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter via email to: [email protected]
Subject reference: Melbourne Office Manager
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply promptly.